Smoothies are the new go-to diet craze with people from all over the world buying into the idea of liquidizing everything and opting to replace meals with juices, smoothies and protein shake.
In order to make the best smoothies with the perfect consistency, the best blender for smoothies is needed. However, with so many available choosing the best one for you can be an overwhelming task.
We have taken all the hard, time-consuming work out of the process and found the best of the best. To fit into the busy lifestyle we take a look at the best smoothie blenders that have a blend and go option.
Top 5 Best Blender for Smoothies Comparison Chart
Best Blender for Smoothies Reviews
1. Oster Pro 1200
The Pro 1200 is a powerful and versatile blender for smoothies from Oster. With seven preset settings, Oster has taken the guesswork out of using a blender and you can operate it by a simple press of a button. Catering to both the single person and large families, the Pro 1200 comes with a large 6-cup jar as well as a 24oz single, blend and go smoothie cup.
The main feature that makes this blender stand out is the extra wide base and 50% larger blade which allows it to blend faster than other blenders and also give you a much smoother consistency. The dual direction blade technology means that the blade works with the motor and automatically reverses when the machine jams which frees it up and it can continue without hassles.
Blend smoothies in the extra-large 24-oz. personal size smoothie cup, add the travel lid and go, or make for the family in the 6-Cup Boroclass glass jar. Both are dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning.
The smart settings technology includes pre-programmed settings for smoothies, salsa, and milkshakes so you can make all your favorites by simply pushing a button. It also has 7 speeds and different settings from pulse to puree.
- Smart settings technology and 7 speeds including 3 pre-programmed settings for the most common blender creations
- Dual direction blade technology for extra blending power to chop and grind with precision extra wide 3.5” blade system allows ingredients to flow down into the blade easier for faster and smoother results
- 1200 power watts and 900 watts of ice crushing power
- 6 cup dishwasher safe Boroclass glass jar withstands thermal shock
- Pulse feature for added control and precision; Featuring a 50% larger blade system (compared to previous Oster blender models) and patented dual direction blade technology that blends in forward and reverse motion
2. COSORI Smoothie Blender
Most people who enjoy smoothies on a daily basis are those who are constantly on the go and are looking for a smoothie blender that they can use to quickly blend up their smoothie on the way out the door, without having to worry about cleaning and switching between containers. This is why the Cosori smoothie blender is so popular. The upgraded version now features an 800-watt motor.
The Cosori boasts a patented 6 stainless SUS blade system which includes a hidden sharp edge, blunt blade, and hole blade. The motor has been upgraded to 800 watts giving you enough power to crush ice.
All the cups that are included with this blender are all BPA free and dishwasher safe. It is easy to use with only three button operation. It also has a pulse mode. It effortlessly crushes 1/2-inch ice cubes in seconds while the overheat and over-load protection give you peace of mind.
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE - COSORI Blender designed with High-torque base and 800W motor makes RPM peak at 23000, providing perfect ice crushing, blending, pureeing. Equipped with overheat & overload protection
- HARDENED STAINLESS-STEEL BLADES - 3 different blade edges blend ingredients into most absorptive state. Sharp edges are easy to smash vegetables and fruits. Blunt edges are used to crush ice,seeds,nuts & etc.Hole blade is perfect for nutrient & vitamin extraction
- AUTO-BLEND - With 3-button(start/stop, auto & pulse) for different applications and blends. Auto mode blends ingredients in 3 second intervals with 1 second breaks, shut off after working 10 times. Press and hold the pulse button to blend ingredients at the highest speed
- FULLY EQUIPPED - Storage Lid, Travel Lid, 2 x 24oz Containers, 1 x 12oz Container, Cleaning Brush & Recipe Book, 100% BPA free Cups. Dishwasher safe parts and easy to clean
3. Doctor Hetzner Personal Blender
The Doctor Hetzner personal smoothie blender is a popular choice among younger blender buyers. This is possibly because it is user friendly, so it can be used whenever needed and wherever you are. The younger adults are also more active and more into the shakes and juices. This blender takes up very little space and is a great gift idea for your son or daughter to take with them to college.
The 300-watt, motor runs between 23,000-27,000 rpm with 4 individual high-quality stainless-steel blades. The container is a spill-proof bottle and the blender features a non-slip base. It has only one button for pulse operation. All detachable parts are dishwasher friendly. The 2-year warranty means you can purchase with complete peace of mind.
While this portable single-serving smoothie blender only has a 300w motor, it is still powerful enough to give you silky smoothies every time. At 300w though, it would not be recommended for crushing ice and other more labor-intensive tasks. It is also not recommended for grinding and should also not be used without enough liquid.
4. Secura 300W Personal Blender
The Secura 300-watt personal smoothie blender comes with 2 sports bottles and lids with drink spouts. As with all personal or single serving blenders, the Secura is super convenient and easy to take with you when traveling. The Secura smoothie blender is easy to operate, and is a blend-and-go option.
The Secura personal smoothie blender has a 300-watt motor which is powerful enough to blend all your fruits and vegetables into your favorite smoothie. It has a grab-and-go handle for easy travel. and it is compact and lightweight. It is super easy to use; simply add fruits or vegetables to the bottle, twist it on and blend. It only has a one-button operation.
The 4-pronged blade is made of stainless steel which is strong and durable. All plastic parts that come into contact with foods are BPA free. All detachable parts are dishwasher safe, so cleaning is a breeze. For extra safety, the base has 4 suction cup feet to secure the blender to the countertop. It is backed by a 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Quickly blend a nutritious & Tasty fruit & Veggie smoothie, healthy protein Shake, or yummy frozen drinks in minutes
- 2 BPA-free 20 oz. sports-style Travel bottles with drink spouts so you can blend right in the cups and enjoy it anywhere
- Durable 4 prong stainless steel chopping blades blend all of your fruits and vegetables into a healthy and delicious drink
- 4 high quality suction-cup feet keep this single serving personal blender securely on your counter top or table
- 2 year manufacturer's limited | Specs: 120 Volts, 60 hertz, 300 watts of blending power - ETL certified & built to North American Electrical standards
5. HOMEASY Personal Blender
The Homeasy personal smoothie blender is possibly the one with the most modern design. The black and red design gives it a superior, sophisticated look.
It comes with 2 bottles with lids, and this blender will look great in your kitchen at home, in the office kitchen or in your bar. It is not only great for making juices and smoothies, but it can also be used to make cocktails and baby food.
The 300-watt motor and 22,000 rpm will ensure that everything you put in the blender gets pulverized; it is perfect for making soups, cocktails, sauces, salsa, dips and baby food.
The one-touch blending action and the angled stainless steel blades give you the best results with milkshakes, smoothies, protein drinks and slushies.
BPA-free 21-ounce and 14-ounce plastic sports bottles with removable lids that are strong and sturdy and won't break or crack when dropped. All the detachable parts are dishwasher safe and can be cleaned easily.
The blender is lightweight, compact and it is portable. It features overheat protection which will shut the unit down, it will allow it to cool for 15 minutes after which it will reset itself and you will be able to continue.
The Oster Pro 1200 is the sturdiest of all 5 of these blenders. It has a lot to offer and will take care of all of your blending needs. With preset programs and a 1200-watt motor, there is no doubt that it will even make quick work of crushing ice.
It is more expensive than the other blenders on the list, but you are paying for what you get, and it is great value for money. The Pro 1200 also has a blend-and-go option, but it also has a 6-cup jar for larger quantities; it is this versatility that makes it stand out above the rest.
However, if you are looking for a cheaper more portable option, then the Cosori smoothie blender has a powerful 800-watt motor which is extremely strong for a personal smoothie blender.
It is the most powerful portable blender on this list and there is absolutely no doubt that it will crush ice and anything else you add to it in seconds. This is a very popular choice among people looking for a no mess, no fuss, blend-and-go option.
At the end of the day, no matter which of these top 5 best blenders for smoothies you choose, you will be making a great purchase. The most important thing is to follow the instructions and remember to put the liquid in first. This will substantially prolong the life of your smoothie blender.